When I search some information about Netherland I found this informations. They're very interesting
* The Netherlands, on the coast of the North Sea, is twice the size of New Jersey.
* There are around 16 million bicycles in Holland, which supposedly means almost one for every inhabitant.
* The highest point in the country is called the ‘mountain’ and it is as much as 323 meters high.
* Hollanders usually have a bunch of flowers in their living rooms.
* Holland has the highest museum density in the world, with almost 1000 museums.
* The Van Gogh Museum and the Kröller-Müller Museum of Holland house the largest Van Gogh collections in the world.
* The landscape of Holland is dotted with windmills, which have become its hallmark.
* A consistent drainage is necessary to save Holland from flooding. For the purpose, windmills were used in the previous centuries.
* Other uses of windmills in Holland are corn milling and saw milling. Over the years, the use of windmills has changed. Though still used for drainage, they are predominantly considered as tourist attractions.
* The inhabitants of Holland are best known for their unique and colorful costumes. One can easily find people wearing their traditional costumes - a culture inherited from their ancestors. They often accessorize their costume with a pair of wooden shoes.
* Talking about the eating habits, Dutch cuisine is renowned in the world for its rich taste and aroma. Potato is the prime ingredient for a number of traditional Dutch recipes. Holland is also known for its wide variety of cheese.
* Holland is 6.7 meters below sea level, at its lowest point, which is a polder near Rotterdam.
* Horticulture and greenhouse agri-businesses are abundant in the arable lands of Holland.
And know after little information, let's meet with talented, creative Dutch Artists...